Request more information for the VENTANA DP 200 slide scanner.
Please complete the form below to speak with a Roche representative.
VENTANA DP 200 slide scanner for research
Advance your pathology research with high-quality, high-resolution digital imaging
Introducing the VENTANA DP 200 slide scanner, the latest in brightfield scanners for research from Roche.
Diagnostics & Quality Check, no slide handling within instrument, CareGiver Remote Support
VENTANA DP 200 slide scanner features
- High-speed scanning: Scans at 20x magnification in less than 49 seconds and at 40x magnification in less than 85 seconds for 15 mm x 15 mm areas of interest (AOIs)
- No slide handling: Loads slides for scanning using a tray-based system, which eliminates slide-handling errors and improves reliability
- High-quality images: Produces high-resolution digital images for various tissue types, including challenging slides and frozen sections
- DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) compatibility: Provides a standardized output file format for interoperability with PACS servers
- Color management: Uses ICC color standard profile generation in every scan
- Dynamic focus: Tracks tissue depth in real time and uses the data for high resolution
- Immediate file sharing for earlier collaboration
- Remote-site scanning
- Quantification for IHC markers
- Analysis of tissue microarrays
VENTANA DP 200 slide scanner specifications
|Slide capacity||6 single slides, 3 double slides|
|Scan magnifications||20x and 40x|
|Focus method||Dynamic focus|
|Volume scan||Up to 15 layers|
|Time to view||<49 seconds @ 20x
<85 seconds @ 40x (15 mm x 15 mm AOIs)
|Scan time||20x: approximately 36 seconds,
40x: approximately 73 seconds for a 15 x 15 mm AOI
|Slide handling||No slide handling, tray-based movement|
|Objective||Nikon CFI PLAN APO LAMBDA 20x|
|Dimensions / weight||19.6 in x 26.7 in x 18.2 in (W x D x H) / <105 lbs
49.78 cm x 67.82 cm x 46.23 cm / <48 kg
Outside of Pepper mode, this text will be replaced by the resource cards.
Outside of Pepper mode, this text will be replaced by the content added in the above "Contact a Rep HTML" code editor.
*For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
There are no available IVD assays for this instrument.