Request more information about the Accu-Chek Inform II.
Please complete the form below to speak with a Roche representative.
Care you can count on
The Accu-Chek® Inform II system is a total solution designed to help you provide the best care possible, delivering accurate results in 5 seconds.
From the wireless meter, patented test strip technology and easy-to-use lancing devices to seamless IT integration, everything works together so you can do more for your patients by providing fast, reliable results, greater efficiency, and ongoing training and support.
A Total Solution
As a long-standing leader in point-of-care blood glucose testing, Roche Point of Care brings together extensive hospital diagnostics experience, connectivity solutions and comprehensive resources, all backed by unparalleled sales and service support, to help you provide the best care possible.
Fast, reliable results
- Results in 5 seconds from 0.6-μL sample.
- Exclusive AC/DC test strip technology that enables more than 150 integrity checks to help ensure accuracy and provide underdose detection.
- Wireless transfer of patient data from the meter (when enabled).
- Centralized control of test strip lot data.
Ongoing training and support
- Expert customer service and sales support.
- Access to standardized online tools for clinical training at no additional charge.
- 24/7/365 technical support.
Confidence at the Point of Care
For safety, accuracy and quality, the Accu-Chek Inform II system has you covered, delivering fast results, reliable accuracy across sample types, patented test strip technology, easy-to-use lancing devices, flexible system solutions that help optimize workflow and a user-friendly meter — all backed by dedicated support.
Get the Right Results in Seconds
In patient care, when every moment matters, the Accu-Chek Inform II system wastes no time in giving you the data you need to help make optimal treatment decisions:
- Results in 5 seconds from 0.6-μL sample.
- 99 percent correlation with plasma-like reference samples.1,2
- Accurate results in the presence of more than 190 substances tested.1
- Expanded hematocrit range of 10 to 65%.
Testing You Can Trust
In evaluation testing, the Accu-Chek Inform II system meets acceptance criteria.1
Accu-Chek Test Strips: At the Leading Edge of the Point of Care.
Only the Accu-Chek Inform II test strip is designed with patented dual alternating and direct (AC/DC) current technology that tests a wider range of variables, compared to other hospital glucose testing systems.
Patented technology, precise control:
- Exclusive AC/DC technology enables more than 150 integrity checks, including accurate and efficient temperature estimation, and compensation for hematocrit effects.
- Easy-fill tip quickly pulls the blood sample into the strip.
- Underfill protection ensures enough sample is applied to conduct a test and helps prevent the need for another fingerstick or test strip.
- Principle measurement electrodes conduct integrity tests before measuring glucose concentration.
- Code key provides one-person, remote calibration for each test strip lot.
Why AC/DC technology is better.
Other meters use just DC current, which provides the basic blood glucose measurement. By also using AC current, the Accu-Chek Inform II system can gather and analyze significantly more information than other meters on the market.
Accu-Chek Lancing Devices
Your choice for patient comfort and convenience
Accu-Chek Safe-T-Pro Plus
Accommodate different skin types with
Accu-Chek Safe-T-Pro Uno
Improve patient comfort
Fast Results. Flexible Configurations.
The Accu-Chek Inform II system is designed to deliver data with speed and efficiency, helping you provide optimal care.
- Wireless meter quickly transfers data. The Accu-Chek Inform II system is the first point-of-care blood glucose device to offer truly wireless technology at the meter level.
- Seamless network integration. You can connect the Accu-Chek Inform II system to the Roche cobas® IT 1000 application or other third-party data management systems without the need to reconfigure your network.
- Flexible meter and base unit configuration options. Choose the configuration that’s right for you — wired, wireless, or a combination of both.
- Data management system helps optimize workflow. The cobas® IT 1000 application provides complete management of POC testing from a single point of control, with remote configuration and control of devices, user management and LIS/HIS interfacing.
- Respond anytime, anywhere with POC Mobile. The first mobile solution of its kind, POC Mobile brings secure automation and mobility to the point of care. It extends the reach of the cobas® IT 1000 data management application, enabling managers, coordinators and administrators to monitor and respond to issues in real time, wherever they go.
Unparalleled Support Always Included
When you purchase the Accu-Chek Inform II system, you’re getting more than a meter. Our 24/7/365 dedicated technical support, experienced implementation team, field support specialists team and Roche Point of Care Account Executives are all here to make your job easier.
Have a question? Contact us anytime at 1-800-440-3638 or email@example.com.
For training compliance and documentation tools, go to our Resources page.
- ACCU-CHEK Inform II System Evaluation Report. Indianapolis, IN. Roche Diagnostics Corporation, 2012.
- PCA-HK (Perchloric Acid-Hexokinase) Method.
Outside of Pepper mode, this text will be replaced by the content added in the above "Contact a Rep HTML" code editor.