cobas® 6800/8800 Assays
Continuous Innovation of
PCR viral load testing.
HIV-1, HCV, HBV
Global Surveillance Program
Demonstrating Critical Leadership in
Monitoring HIV, HCV, & HBV since 1998.
A Legacy of Continuous Innovation in Viral Load Monitoring
At Roche, we stand united to work together toward a common goal — as researchers, diagnostic labs and clinicians — to improve treatment outcomes for patients and eradicate a common adversary: infectious viruses.
Our HIV-1, HCV, HBV, and CMV viral load assays are the most clinically validated, with over 142 million viral load tests performed worldwide1, and have been at the forefront of pharmaceutical and clinical research. This creates a unique link between clinical trials and clinical practice that no other manufacturer can offer.2
Proven Consistent Reliability
The #1 choice that patients depend on
Based on the industry standard TaqMan® real-time PCR technology, the virology systems offer many advantages for the molecular diagnostics laboratory, including triple layered state of the art contamination control appropriate for high titer specimens.
All our systems and assays are backed up with excellent service and support from a trusted partner for Virology assays on the COBAS® AmpliPrep/COBAS® TaqMan® System and cobas® 6800/8800 Systems.
Go with the gold standard in Viral Load testing
When you choose Roche virology, you can expect:
- Market-leading accuracy and reliability
- 8th Generation HIV-1 assay
- An unmatched legacy of innovating industry "firsts"
- The assurance you’re using the same high-performance technology used in clinical trials
- Transformative innovations on the cobas® 6800/8800 systems
- An ongoing investment in future assay development
1. Data on file. Roche Diagnostics, September 2015.
2. See Drug Manufacturer Package Inserts
3. cobas® HCV Package Insert 07175418001-0lEN ver 1.0
4. cobas® HBV Package Insert 07000979190 ver 1.0
5. cobas® HIV Package Insert 07175493001-0lEN ver 1.0
6. cobas® CMV Package Insert 04902025190 ver 4.0