Request more information for the MagNA Pure 96 system.
Please complete the form below to speak with a Roche representative.
Fast and Convenient Automated Nucleic Acid Extraction
The MagNA Pure 96 System. Start Here. Go Anywhere.
Regardless of your downstream molecular application, the MagNA Pure 96 System's streamlined setup and rapid processing gets you there faster.1
Up to 96 samples, simultaneously, in approximately 50 to 90 minutes
- Parallel process up to 11 sample types in same run with Universal Protocol
- Process 1-96 samples per hour*
- Less than 5 minutes hands-on time per run
- Onboard Sample Transfer (e.g., transferring extraction eluates to PCR plate)
* Some protocols can be longer than 60 minutes.
Convenient setup with reliable reagent and consumables verification
- Barcoded, Pre-Filled, Ready-to-Use Reagents
- LIS connectivity
- Onboard Reagent Stability: 32 hours
- Easy-to-Load Stage, Automated Load Check and Process Monitoring
- Reagent Stability for Multiple Runs /Reusable: Up to 8 uses per kit*
* Use Small Volume reagent kit up to 8 times or for up to 29 days after first use. Large Volume kit can be used 4 times.
Contamination Control Safeguards
Flexible sample loading, processing and testing
- UV Lighting
- Wash Station and Drop Catcher
- System Monitors Reagent Expiration
- Barcode Reader Traceability
- Liquid-Level Detection
- IVD system / Features allow for 21CFR11 Compliance
In a head-to-head comparison2 the QIASymphony showed cross-contamination, whereas the MagNA Pure 96 System produced uncontaminated extracts
Own your workflow efficiency
Take hold of the future with the MagNA Pure 96 System
1. Extraction Instrument Comparison; Clinical Lab Consulting, 2016.
2. Lucic D, Jones S, Wiesneth R, et al. J Clin Microbiol. 2013;51(12):4050-4054.
MagNA Pure 96 Technical Specifications
|Dimensions||137 cm W x 80 cm D x 100 cm
53.9" W x 31.5" D x 39.4" H
|Weight||Approx. 235 kg/518 lbs (instrument)|
|Pipetting Heads||96 Channel Processing Head with disposable tips
4 Channel multi-dispensing Reagent Head with steel needles
|Thermo Elements||1 Heating Block, 1 Cooling Block|
|Safety Provisions||Drop catcher, UV lamp for decontamination|
|Power Supply||100 to 125 V (-15%, +10%)
200 to 240 V (-15%, +10%)
|Sample Number||1 to 96 reactions per run|
|Sample Volumes||50 to 500 μl with 96 reactions per run
1000 μl with 48 reactions per run
|Run Time||Approx. 50 minutes for 200 μl sample volumes
Approx. 80-90 minutes for 500 μl sample volumes
|Setup Time||Less than 5 minutes|
|Control SW||Software, including preprogrammed purification protocols|
MagNA Pure 96 Test Menu
For life science research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Outside of Pepper mode, this text will be replaced by the resource cards.
Outside of Pepper mode, this text will be replaced by the content added in the above "Contact a Rep HTML" code editor.
There are no available IVD assays for this instrument.