NO ONE CAN FIGHT SEPSIS ALONE
We're in this fight together.
For patients battling sepsis, long hospital stays, unclear prognosis and costly medical bills are standard. With your help, those standards can change. At Roche, we believe that patients — and the clinicians who treat them — can't afford to fight sepsis alone.
- CoaguChek® PT/INR devices remain safe and effective
- cobas® HPV test now FDA approved with SurePath™
- FDA approves cobas® EGFR Mutation Test v2
- Roche launches VENTANA PD-L1 (SP142) Assay
- MyLab enables lab leaders to manage employees' training
- Roche launches the cobas mobicheck app
- Roche launches the VENTANA HE 600 system
- FDA approves viral load tests and cobas 6800/8800 systems
- Founder of Indiana’s Diagnostics Industry Bill Eason Honored
- Roche WLI program wins the 2015 HBA ACE award
- Roche makes Working Mother Magazine’s 100 Best Companies
- cobas Influenza A/B assay receives FDA CLIA waiver
- Roche Diagnostics recognizes Diagnostic Laboratory Services
- Roche introduces LabLeaders educational initiative
- cobas Liat System and Strep A assay receive FDA CLIA waiver
- The future of the lab is being debated. Take the Lead.
- BJC HealthCare standardizes with new Roche technology
- Roche and Qualcomm innovate remote patient monitoring
- Roche’s cobas HPV Test back in the spotlight
- Roche celebrates 10,000th placement
- Roche ranked most sustainable healthcare company
- Keep up with the latest Roche News & Events
- Training and education content in Roche Diagnostics University
- What's behind great products?
- It's urgent to deliver medical solutions right now
- Roche sponsored Robotics Championship a big success