Infectious Disease — Syphilis
Request more information about Roche's Syphilis Assay.
Please complete the form below to speak with a Roche representative.
Elecsys® Syphilis assay
Research has proven treponemal testing is more effective in identifying disease in the early and late-latent stages.1
Help stop a growing problem with early and accurate detection.
100% sensitivity in untreated syphilis across all stages of the disease
No prozone effect reduces the risk of false negatives
Shortest time to results — 18 minutes
Small 10 μL sample volume offers greater convenience
Syphilis is staging a comeback
To learn more about our portfolio,
Visit our syphilis resources page.
Infectious Disease Portfolio
- Binnicker, M.J. (2012). “Which algorithm should be used to screen for syphilis?” Current Opinion in Infectious Diseases 25:79–85.
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance 2015. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Atlanta: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services; 2016. https://www.cdc.gov/std/stats15/default.htm (accessed July 7, 2017).
- Syphilis. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats14/syphilis.htm#foot4(accessed October 3, 2017.)
- Changing the story of syphilis. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/std/products/success/changing-the-story-of-syphilis-success-story-508c.pdf(accessed September 26, 2016)
- HIV prevention through early detection and treatment of other sexually transmitted diseases—United States. Recommendations of the Advisory Committee for HIV and STD prevention. MMWR Recommendations and Reports. 1998;47(RR-12):1–24.
Outside of Pepper mode, this text will be replaced by the resource cards.
Outside of Pepper mode, this text will be replaced by the content added in the above "Contact a Rep HTML" code editor.